Institute of Biotechnology and Laboratory of Physical Chemistry, Department of Chemistry, University of Helsinki, Helsinki
Aspects and Applications of Pulse Sequence Design for Solution-State Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy
Professor Jukka Jokisaari, Department of Physics, University of Oulu, Finland
Professor Reino Laatikainen, Department of Chemistry, University of Kuopio, Finland
Professor Michael Sattler, Department Chemie, Technische Universtät München, Germany
Professor Markku Räsänen, Department of Chemistry, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Würtz P, Hellman M, Tossavainen H & Permi P. (2006) Towards unambiguous assignment of methyl-containing residues by double and triple sensitivity-enhanced HCCmHm-TOCSY experiments. J Biomol NMR. 36:13-26.
- Würtz P, Aitio O, Hellman M & Permi P. (2007) Simultaneous detection of amide and methyl correlations using a time shared NMR experiment: application to binding epitope mapping. J Biomol NMR. 39:97-105.
- Würtz P & Permi P. (2007) SESAME-HSQC for simultaneous measurement of NH and CH scalar and residual dipolar couplings. Magn Reson Chem. 45:289-95.
- Würtz P, Fredriksson K & Permi P. (2005) A set of HA-detected experiments for measuring scalar and residual dipolar couplings. J Biomol NMR. 31: 321-330.
- Würtz P, Permi P, Nielsen N C, & Sorensen O W. (2008) Clean HMBC; Suppression of strong-coupling induced artifacts in HMBC spectra. J Magn Reson. 194: 89-98.