BALLOON End User License Agreement
IMPORTANT: THIS SOFTWARE END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (EULA) IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE LICENSEE (HEREINAFTER "YOU", EITHER AN INDIVIDUAL OR ANY OTHER LEGAL ENTITY) AND THE COPYRIGHT OWNER(S) OF THE BALLOON SOFTWARE (HEREINAFTER "SOFTWARE"). READ IT CAREFULLY BEFORE DOWNLOADING AND USING THE SOFTWARE. IT PROVIDES A LICENSE TO USE THE SOFTWARE AND CONTAINS WARRANTY INFORMATION AND LIABILITY DISCLAIMERS. BY DOWNLOADING AND/OR USING THE PROGRAM, YOU AGREE TO BECOME BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS, THEN DO NOT DOWNLOAD OR USE THE SOFTWARE AND DELETE THE SOFTWARE FILES FROM YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM.
- Through any use of the Software You acknowledge your acceptance of the conditions of this license.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Software is proprietary to the Copyright owner(s), and is protected under Finnish copyright law and international copyright treaties. You further acknowledge and agree that all right, title and interest in and to the Software, including all intellectual property rights, are and shall remain with the Copyright owner(s).
- There is no fee for the use of the Software, which is provided to you "free of charge" as a public service.
- As is common courtesy, you agree to acknowledge your use of the Software in any reports or publications that include any results obtained with the Software.
- The licensee is granted a non-exclusive license to use the Software in accordance with the terms of this EULA.
- You may redistribute unmodified copies of the Software to third parties. The receiver of the Software will have same rights and responsibilities as if the Software would have been obtained directly from the original distribution site, i.e. the receiver is bound by the terms of this EULA.
- You may not alter, merge, modify, adapt or translate the Software, or decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise reduce the Software to a human-perceivable form.
- You may not sell, rent, lease, or sublicense the Software.
- You may not modify the Software or create derivative works based upon the Software.
In the event that you fail to comply with this EULA, the Copyright owner(s) may terminate the license. Upon any termination of this EULA, you shall immediately discontinue the use and destroy all copies of the Software.
This EULA shall be governed by the laws of Sweden without reference to its conflict of law provisions.
The court of Stockholm, Sweden, shall be the first instance forum for settlement of any disputes arising under this EULA.
WARRANTY DISCLAIMERTHE COPYRIGHT OWNER(S) PROVIDE(S) NO TECHNICAL SUPPORT, WARRANTIES OR REMEDIES FOR THE SOFTWARE. THE PROGRAM IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND MAY CONTAIN ERRORS ("BUGS"), BE BASED ON ERRONEOUS ASSUMPTIONS, OR HAVE OTHER DEFECTS, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN. CONSEQUENTLY, THERE IS NO WARRANTY WHATSOEVER FOR THE PROGRAM, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE SUITABILITY OF THE PROGRAM FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR INFRINGEMENT; THUS YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY WITH REGARD TO THE PERFORMANCE OF THE PROGRAM, THE RESULTS OBTAINED, AND THE USE AND INTERPRETATION OF SUCH RESULTS, AND ANY FUTURE CONSEQUENCES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE PROGRAM OR RESULTS DERIVED THEREOF.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITYYOU AGREE NOT TO HOLD LIABLE FOR DAMAGES, IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM, ANY COPYRIGHT HOLDER OR OTHER PARTY HAVING THE RIGHT TO REDISTRIBUTE OR MODIFY THE PROGRAM. SUCH DAMAGES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO GENERAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PROGRAM, LOSS OF DATA, INACCURATE MODIFICATION OF DATA, OR ANY OTHER LOSSES INCURRED BY YOU OR BY A THIRD PARTY AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE PROGRAM OR INABILITY TO USE THE PROGRAM, OR INABILITY OF THE PROGRAM TO WORK TOGETHER WITH OTHER PROGRAMS. YOU AGREE THAT THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND OTHER RESPONSIBLE PARTIES MAY HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF SUCH DEFECTS, INACCURACIES, LACK OF OPERATIONAL COMPATIBILITY WITH OTHER PROGRAMS, OR THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AMONG OTHER DEFECTS, AND THAT YOU WILL NOT HOLD THESE PARTIES LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES RESULTING TO YOU OR TO A THIRD PARTY ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE PROGRAM.
BALLOON Copyright © 2006-2022 Mikko Vainio.
BALLOON Copyright © 2008-2014 J. Santeri Puranen.
BALLOON Copyright © 2010 Visipoint Ltd.
All rights reserved.
BALLOON is distributed "as is", free of charge, and without warranty of any kind. The use of the program is not restricted, but we appreciate if you acknowledge use of BALLOON in any reports or publications of results obtained with BALLOON.
BY ACCESSING THE PROGRAM, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THE TERMS OF THE END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT ABOVE AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS.
Current version is 1.8.2 (March 13 2022)
BALLOON is a command-line program and will most likely run on any platform that can run any of the operating systems for which a binary executable is provided.